The Taming of the Shrew, by Shakespear. It has been a long 7 weeks working on this, but very rewarding. The kids as always are GREAT! It's amazing to see all the effort they put into the plays. Shakespear has a lot of depth and levels and we are lucky to have Sylvia (the director) to guide us all through it. I decided to sign on as assistant director and Sylvia being brave and crazy actually took me in and let me do it. I have no experience. Well, I've learned a lot along with the kids. It's been fun. Kami is a Zani (clown type servant). I actually think it was a very good role for her (she's a little ham). One more weekend of performances and then she probably won't be back until next fall.
Monday, April 23, 2007
New play
The Taming of the Shrew, by Shakespear. It has been a long 7 weeks working on this, but very rewarding. The kids as always are GREAT! It's amazing to see all the effort they put into the plays. Shakespear has a lot of depth and levels and we are lucky to have Sylvia (the director) to guide us all through it. I decided to sign on as assistant director and Sylvia being brave and crazy actually took me in and let me do it. I have no experience. Well, I've learned a lot along with the kids. It's been fun. Kami is a Zani (clown type servant). I actually think it was a very good role for her (she's a little ham). One more weekend of performances and then she probably won't be back until next fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment