Saturday we had some last minute company ..... Jack and Carol, and Gwen and Vernon. We went swimming and played some croquet. Kami loves croquet. I think she loves to see the competion and the temper tantrums.....Richard gets a little loud. Ha! Then Sunday we went to the cabin. Lyle had their fireworks Sunday night. We watched them from the cabin. It was great. It was like they were right nextdoor, well they were right nextdoor. Doug, Ardi, and Kelli came and enjoyed them with us. Ardi protected us from the bees. There was a nest close to our campfire and she would take off her shoe and hop on one foot and swat the bees. Thanks Ardi! We enjoyed the entertainment!
At the cabin there always seems to be some sort of critters spotted. Monday, the critter I spotted I could have done without. Annie was barking and jumping around something and I thought she was chasing bees. It turned out it was a snake! When I discovered that I SCREAMED and ran for the cabin! Must have been a sight. Richard said Annie was running right behind me. It was just a little grass snake, but to me a snake is a snake! ICK!
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SNAKES are SNAKES i totally agree NASTY..
Gwen
Post a Comment