Friday, August 29, 2008

Husband tag


What is his name? Richard
How long did you date? 4 years. We met in high school 1979.
How long have you been married? 25 years August 6
Who eats more sweets? I do.
Who said I love you first? I did.
Who is taller? He is.
Who is a better singer? um Kami. Ha! Neither one of us can sing worth a hoot.
Who is smarter? I'm going to skip that one.
Who does the laundry? I do. (Don't look at his wrinkled shirts!)
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right when looking at the bed or right when on the bed? I would say I do...my side is closest to the door for quick exits in the middle of the night. Who really cares?
Who mows the lawn? Richard does. He's the mowing expert. He does 10 lawns every week.
Who cooks dinner? I do. Do you want the phone number for pizza? Ha!
Who drives? Richard does. I don't like driving very often.
Who is more stubborn? RICHARD
Who kissed who first? He did.
Who asked who out? I asked him to come to my dad's 40th birthday party.
Who is more sensitive? I am.
Who wears the pants? He does.

No comments: