I made Thanksgiving dinner this year. The plan was to eat at 12:30. Everything was done......except the turkey! We didn't eat until around 2:00. At least everyone was hungry and appreciated the food. I had been thawing that huge 20 pound turkey since Sunday in the frig. It still wasn't totally thawed when I put it in the roaster. The little pop up thing popped up so I asumed it was done. It cooked for 5 hours but had to cook for another hour to get it done. I guess I need a little more practice in the turkey department. Trevor wants steak next year. Ha! Rich asked if he was bringing it. Trevor said, " No, but I'll be thankful for it. " I'm thinking maybe pizza. I enjoyed having the company and seeing the boys for awhile. I forgot to take a family picture. (head slap)
So did anyone else have any disasters?
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU know our disaster..the lefse which most turned out to be uffda chips..and worse..
hopefully soon we will try it again. the few we were able to eat tasted like more..better ones.
Post a Comment