Here is a note Kami left on the table for Richard.
Dear Father,
I do believe there is a blockage in the shower drain as it does not seem to be working at it's maximum power. If you would please see to it at a time that is convenient to you, I would greatly be in your debt. I wish you a pleasant sleep, and I pray your ailments do not ail you.
Your loving daughter,
Kami
Or
Yo Pops,
There's some gunk in the drain so if you could dig it out or pour some draino that would probably like, make it drain man. Sleep tight, and watch out for da boogey man, come to pick your boogers.
Jo
Or
Dear Sir:
If my calculations are correct, I believe you could influence the drain in such a way that it would clear away the gunkusmaximus and bring it back to it's original potential.
Kami Sim
I enjoy my entertaining children! They keep me smiling.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is so creative!
HOOOOOOOOOT
Post a Comment