Nothing has been happening lately. I haven't gotten any new pictures. This one of Kami is from October when she got her camera for her birthday. We had Thanksgiving here at our house, just the three kids and my mom and dad. No pictures. It was a nice relaxed meal. Isn't it amazing how a person can spend hours cooking and looking forward to all that good food and then be full in just a few short minutes? Of course the leftovers are fun too. We had originally planned on going to the cabin, but Richard decided it was too cold and he didn't want to go down the night before and warm the place up before we got there. I am REALLY glad he changed his mind. I kept thinking about it while I was washing dishes. That would have been a big pain trying to wash all those Thanksgiving dishes at the cabin. Whew!
Kami and I have been busy working at the Masque with the Pickle Chiffon Pie play that is coming up. They are doing it again this year because of the snowstorms last year and it was such a fun show. There will be a few changes....they've added a few songs and a few other things so it will be different enough to see again if anyone is interested. Kami is still playing Prince Bernard. The director said she couldn't find anyone else that could convey that innocence that Kami does.
Richard is pretty much done with his lawn care for the year. If we don't get snow, he better start working on some projects around the house or find a hobby so he doesn't sit around all winter. Anyone have any projects for him to do? Ha!
Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment