The play is going well. We had our first performance on Friday. Not a lot of people attending, but the kids did a great job!
We had a little scare last week. Mom had a lump on her tongue. She went in and had it removed. Thankfully it turned out to not be cancer. Those few days of waiting were scarey. They said it was probably caused from the Lupus that she has. She had to have 8 stitches in her tongue. I couldn't imagine stitches in my tongue. OUCH!
Wasn't that ice and snow awful? One day last week, after play practice we went out to the parking lot and we had a pile of snow on the van. Anyway, we were scraping away and Kami couldn't get the door opened. I went to try to help her and the handle snapped off and I ended up on my butt in the snow. Hahaha! Funny picture isn't it? Rich said he has a cartoon picture in his head of me with my feet on the side of the van trying to pull the door open. Ha! Just another reason why I don't like winter!
No comments:
Post a Comment