Friday, December 28, 2007

Vacations


I love vacations. I'm on vacation right now. Just staying at home doing mom and wife things and also me things like reading books and sleeping in a little. Yesterday I went shopping with my mom. It was a wonderful day. I got lots of deals. A new jean skirt. New shoes. Stuff for Kami. There were so many clearance sales. We ran out of money and steam before we felt like we were done shopping. I also got a new swimming suit and luggage. Why do I need a swimming suit and luggage in December you might ask....BECAUSE WE ARE GOING ON VACATION....MY DREAM VACATION...the one I've been saving for -for 8 years. I still didn't save enough, but Richard is helping out there. We are going to Hawaii, 4 days in Oahu and 6 days in Maui! Sun, sand, and ocean! Yahoo! We leave on January 29th and get home on February 10th. I'm so excited you would not believe it. I started packing last night. A little early but I can't help it.

No comments: