
Much Ado is done. Kami is now practicing for Go Dog Go! It's a big change to go from Shakespeare to Dr. Suess!
The tulips are blooming and the crabapple tree is so pretty. I love this time of year. The cover is off the pool so maybe warmer days really will be here soon.
Trevor has been feeling better. Except he broke his hand, so he hasn't been able to work again. I guess he punched a door. Sometimes, I'm better off not knowing the whole story.
Yesterday, after our wonderful Stewartville special meeting, Kami and her friend AmberLee and I went out to take pictures of the two girls. It was such a beautiful day. We ended up taking pictures at Silver Lake and at Quarry Hill. That was fun. Some of the pictures turned out pretty good too.
Mother's day, Gwen and Vernon came for lunch. We had a nice walk at Mayowood and got to see the bluebells in full bloom. It's become an annual thing to walk at Mayowood while the bluebells are blooming. (Two years in a row is annual, right?)
1 comment:
I noticed ONE 1 tulip in my garden..wonder where that came from as I have not had any for quite awhile..red.
love your pink crab..
Post a Comment