Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kami is back!

Kami has been gone for 6 days. It seemed much longer. I can't believe how quiet it is without her here....and how busy she actually keeps me. She went camping with Gwen and Vernon at Jellystone for 3 nights and stayed at their house for 2 nights and then spent a night at Susanna's. She had a wonderful time and came back full of stories and fun stuff that they did. Swimming, biking, waterslides and then horses and tubing and sleeping under the stars one night. Doesn't that all sound like fun? Oh to be thirteen again. We did use the time wisely. We ate out twice at places Kami doesn't like (It wasn't McDonalds). It's funny how I count eating out as using my time wisely. Ha! And we (as in Richard) also got the deck stained. I ended up rummage saling while he stained. Oh and I did some stuff on the computer which is very hard to get to for any length of time these days. Well, anyway, I'm just glad she's back. Seems like I better get a hobby or some day I'm going to have a hard time being an empty nester. I know....I have a few years before that happens.

No comments: